Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Skaffa is business



I was an SPC fan, as well.
Since I'm going to try to straddle the music / visual art bits with this blog, I'll have to start profilin' those that are, in fact, stylin'.

Teo Skaffa is definitely on my short list of guys out there that are kicking out massive style with frightening consistency.

Skaffa is an artist, Illustrator, Graphic Designer and Animator from the Netherlands whose influences are displayed quite proudly through his character design style. I found him through my DeviantArt burrowing (as most do), and I've been following him ever since.

You think DJ QBert is a fan?

Signs point to YES.







The video "blacks out" after 43 seconds. Just sayin'.
Check out the links embedded in this post for his personal site, plus his DeviantArt site. It couldn't hurt to show him a little Myspace love as well.

No comments: