Monday, September 22, 2008

Rekanize's Emporium of Rusty Bangers


Media Fire link is here: DOWNLOAD

Well, I promised a mix by the end of the weekend... It was completed before I went to bed Sunday night. That still counts. Right?

I'm not sure why I called it "RUSTY" either... I guess it's because of the Photoshop job I was doing with the tracklisting, more than anything. Some of the other titles I came up with were pretty horrendous, as well.

Tracklist:

01 Math Head - Get Hype
02 Shinichi Osawa - Electro411 (Lies in Disguise Remix)
03 X and Hell - Don’t Stop Movin’ (Dublin Aunts Remix)
04 SHAZAM - Pool Party
05 DskoTek - Sinfonia
06 Bryan Cox - Let’s Go to Work (Mustard Pimp Remix)
07 DJ Kue - Don’t Get High (Breakdown Remix)
08 The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go (LAZRtag Remix)
09 Disco Villains - Move Bitch
10 Steed Lord - Thirst to Burst
11 Dizzee Rascal feat. Calvin Harris - Dance wiv Me (Niteryders Remix)
12 Felix Cartal - Skeleton (Techjio Remix)
13 Meck feat. Dino - So Strong (Vandalism Remix)
14 Schlachthofbronx - Bretto
15 Egotronic - Raven Gegen Deutschland (Saint Pauli Remix)
16 Supabeatz - Sexo Perfecto (Bloody Beetroots Remix)
17 Congorock - Exodus
18 Dmitry Fyodorov - Anti Cimex
19 SayCet - Opal (Error Loves Opalovsky Remix)

Media Fire link is here: DOWNLOAD

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]