Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rekanize - DISCONNECT


Welp, I'm off to St. Louis for a couple days, so I wanted to get in another mixset to end the weekend/start the workweek with.

I want to thank Schlachthofbronx for sending me the tracks of theirs that I had yet to acquire.

Cheers,
Donovan Rekanize


Rekanize - DISCONNECT

01 Justice - Planisphere (MMMathias Remix)
02 Cryptonites - Hands of God
03 Schlachtofbronx - Ghettoblaster
04 Boy 8-Bit - The Suspense is Killing Me (Dada Life Guerilla Fart #TBA)
05 Obi Blanche - Jesus (Downtown Mix)
06 Baby Diamonds - Alaskan Thunderfuck
07 Larry Tee feat. Christopher Just - Get your Grind On
08 Machines Don’t Care - Beat Bang (Herve & Trevor Loveys)
09 Late of the Pier - Bathroom Gurgle (Tomski * Fredboy Remix)
10 Sisters of Transistors - The Don (Acid Girls Grey Disco Remix)
11 Of Montreal - Id Engager (Mad Decent Remix)
12 E-40 - Turf Drop (MR GASPAR Remix)
13 DJ Kue - Carpet Muncher
14 Tenderlions - In Addition
15 VV Brown - Crying Blood (Hannah Holland Remix)
16 Crystal Castles - Crimewave (Kilowatt Remix)
17 Natty Jack - On Hold
18 MGMT - Kids (Soulwax Remix)

MediaFire link: HERE
zShare link: HERE
YSI link: HERE


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Bruce E. said...

hi there, could you re up this again? the links are expired and the zshare one hates my pc

great mixes btw. my mate is a huge fan of yours