Monday, October 13, 2008

REPOST - GUSTAVacuation (because this post keeps "mysteriously" disappearing!)

Seriously, what the crap is with Blogger losing my posts? I was going through my archives, and had this funny feeling that things were awry... Then I noticed that the GUSTAVacuation post was missing AGAIN. WTF?

Thank the maker for Google's page cache, or else I'd have no idea where the D/L links were)

Anyhow, here's the re-repost (originally re-posted September 4, 2008):




I recorded this in my Memphis hotel room during the evacuation of Hurricane Gustav. It kinda helped me to ignore the stress-inducing farce that is CNN's "hurricane coverage."


Rekanize - GUSTAVacuation

01 Ludachrist - MARTA Girl (Original Bmore Club Version)
02 OH SNAPP!! - Party All the Time
03 Breakdown - Do What I Want
04 Loto - Beat Riot (Risko Disko Remix)
05 AC Slater - BanGer
06 Metric - Monster Hospital (MSTRKRFT Remix)
07 Lil Wayne - Lollipop (Disco Villains Remix)
08 The Young Punx - Mash It Up (Shir Khan Remix)
09 Stardust - Music Sounds Better 2008 (DiscoTech Remix)
10 Anoraak - Nightdrive with You (GRUM's New Wave Remix)
11 Digitalism - Yes, I Don't Want This
12 Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance with Somebody (OCD Automatic Remix)
13 Stereoheroes feat. Teen Wolf - Midnight Sons
14 Guns N' Roses - November Rain (DJ Kue Remix)
15 Markus Lange - Where is my Mind? (Radio Edit)
16 Mr. Oizo - Flat Beat (Computer Club's Fat Eric Remix v04)
17 Rex The Dog - I Can See You, Can You See Me? (Kenson Remix)

MediaFire link: Get the mix HERE.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: