Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gui Boratto >> Take My Breath Away




I just have to point out (in the above photo) that that mofo has an
Evolution UC-33e AND a Monome AND a Jazzmutant Lemur in action. If you can't see the hardcoreness of that, you're doing it wrong.

I was perusing the daily fare at RCRDLBL, and came across this Gui Boratto track. I can't ever say that I had a period when this sort of dance music was my steez. However, tracks of all shapes and sizes can rise above their own niche and grab at something within at such a basic level that you simply can't help but be totally enthralled. "Take My Breath Away" is just such a track. Click the link below to snag the track for yourself.

Boratto’s new album, Take My Breath Away, releases via Kompakt digitally February 23rd and in stores March 3rd.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for using my picture!

cheers,

Merlijn

http://www.flickr.com/photos/merlijnhoek/